I know via my FitBit that I’ve burned over 1200 calories in a 90 minute Cardio Muay Thai class at the dojo where I am a team training member, Posener’s Pankration MMA.
The Cardio Muay Thai Kickboxing Vancouver program is based on Muay Thai Kickboxing, mainly, and some Jiu-Jitsu to enhance the self defense aspect of the curriculum. People train in the class with the goal of developing the benefits of Fitness, Self defense skills, Mental Discipline and for Sport.
I’ve taught a few classes, started a few other classes with the warm ups but as a student for 7 years, currently level V certification, here is what I have learned about Cardio Muay Thai there.
*I’m learning traditional, practical Muay Thai Kickboxing techniques in an informal, fun & encouraging atmosphere;
* The class is a High Energy Explosive workout;
* There are Progress Checks and Level System in place to ensure my constant progress;
* I Burn Fat and Calories! – Muscle & Fitness Magazine rate fitness kickboxing as the number one fat burner, with over 800 calories burned in an hour class (remember I said over 1200 cals in a 90 minute class);
*I increase my flexibility & in turn this causes better blood circulation as well as an overall more relaxed state with clearer thinking;
* The Pad training has sharpened my techniques, increased power & physical strength while toning my muscles;
* I have an enormous amount of fun and relieve stress with the dojo’s students & friends.
Contact me for a free consultation firstname.lastname@example.org