I am SO excited to now offer Online Personal Training and Outdoors Social Distance Training!
Check out my new FITNESS CART for my online series!
Contact me and Book a Free Consultation HERE.
I love being outside! What better way to combine the expansion and positive evolution in the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of self than the combination of fresh air and creative exercise! Don’t be fooled! An open air workout can be intense!
Here is a quick & fun full body workout part I. Today’s workout below! Keep a mind body connection with a focus on your breathing and engaging the target muscles. Do 3 -5 Sets!
- Jumping Jack – do these on a flat even surface, engage your core and glutes, keep knees slightly bent and land softly on the balls of your feet. X 1 minute
- Walkout to Plank w/alternate Side Toe Touch – walk out to plank, keep core engaged, touch left hand to right toe repeat on opposite side and walk back up. X 12 reps
- Banded Donkey Kicks – hands under shoulders, knees under hips, tighten core, straighten back and raise 90 degree bent leg to hip height/just a bit farther, pause and tighten your glutes at top of kick, return to start. X 15 reps
- Dumbbell Squat Curl to Thruster (great for building explosiveness) – feet shoulder width, squat down while pressing hips back, bicep curl, place dumbbells down in squat position, jump back with both feet to plank position keeping core tight and return to squat curl. X 12 reps
- Banded Seated Row – wrap long band around soles of feet of extended legs, pull the band toward your waistline using your shoulder blades, squeezing shoulder blades together, release to starting position. X 15 reps
- Lateral Lunge – feet hip-width apart, step out to the side with left leg, bend left knee, push hips back, return to start, repeat. X 12 reps each side
- Banded Glute Bridge – on your back, lift hips off mat while keeping back straight, pause and squeeeeeeze your glutes, return to start. X 15 reps
- Banded Straight Leg Pulse – place long band under both hands, place loop end around sole of left foot, hands are under your shoulders, knees under hips, tighten core, straighten back and raise straight leg to just above hip height, keep leg flexed and core tight. X 15 reps
- Ladder Drill (great agility drill!) – step left foot inside the first box of the ladder and repeat for the right foot, return left foot to start and repeat for right foot, keep knees high. X 1 minute